Saturday 1 August 2015

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks



Lips are everywhere at the moment (you all know who I’m talking about), and Maybelline’s Color Sensational Lipstick range seems to be growing by the minute, with new shades popping up all over the place. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I LOVE them!

What the company says:

Fall in love with color, all over again:
 • Crisper color from pure pigments
 • Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
 • Lipcolor so rich, so stunning…it’s sensational
 • 68 captivating shades


Again, I only have 4 of the lipsticks in my collection, but each and every one of them is a beauty. The formula is definitely creamy, which makes it a dream to use on the lips and very moisturising. I like to blot the first application and layer up for a pop of colour that lasts.


As there are so many shades to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect colour for you. I find that Peach Poppy and Petal Pink are the perfect shades for an everyday, subtle makeup look. Shocking Coral and Fuchsia Flash are more vibrant and will definitely get you noticed on a night out, or can be used for a bolder look during the day.

The Color Sensational Lipsticks are not lipsticks which are going to stay all day and see you through a big bowl of spaghetti whilst out on a hot date, but priced at £6.99 I’m happy to reapply, a few times throughout the day, to rejuvenate the colour.

I will definitely be adding to my collection very soon. Do you have any recommendations I should try? If so, get in touch and let me know.


Jade x 

No comments:

Post a Comment