Sunday 9 August 2015

Beauty Photo Challenge #5 - Products You Keep Buying


1: Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer - Great to liven up the under eye area, this beauty will not cover all imperfections, but for a quick pick me up and priced at £4.99, you can't go wrong!

2: Collection Colour Lash Mascara (Clear) - I use this purely to tame my brows after applying any product and to keep them in place all day. Again, this is another bargain buy, but it does the job and I will keep repurchasing this

3: Eylure Individual Combination Lashes - Individual lashes are a new love of mine. It used to take me forever to apply the full lashes and even then they didn't look that great, but these beauties apply like a dream and look so natural on! In this pack you get 3 different strips of lashes, which come in short, medium and long. For me the long and possibly even the medium length lashes are a little too long for my liking, however the short are just perfect to add a little definition to the outer eye area. I do trim the other lengths down, so they don't go to waste, but I would bare this in mind if your thinking about picking these up. 

4: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick - See my previous review of these beauties! They are a firm favourite of mine. 

5: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner (Nude) - This gem is another firm favourite of mine. It's another quick trick to give you that wide awake look and take away any redness in the eye area. It applies really smoothly and lasts a long time. 

6: Barry M Nail Paint - Everyone knows about Barry M and everyone I speak to highlights the love of their nail paints. They come in every colour known to man and apply really nicely without that horrible streaking effect. They don't last forever as some other high end brands might, but they are so affordable you can keep changing your look once the wear and tear begins to show. 

7: Maybelline Superstay 7 Day wear Nail Paint - Maybelline's nail paints wear a little bit longer than the Barry M alternative, but whether that's a complete 7 days, I'm yet to be convinced. However, this colour (Pink in the Park) is the perfect 'barbie' pink and for that reason I will keep repurchasing it. However, I do find these dry out quite quickly and become a little unmanageable and gloopy when applying them to the nail. 

8: Carmex Tube Cherry - A simple lip balm selection here, it smells like cherry and it eliminates any dry skin or chapped lip you might have going on. An overall winner! 

9: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil Free Moisturiser -  This lovely, is a holy grail product in my eyes. I have tried and tested many a moisturiser to suit my oily (prone to break outs) skin. After many failed purchases, I tried this and it works like a dream. It's oil free, so doesn't break me out and when applied it's so refreshing and almost gives a tingly feeling to the skin, which is great to wake you up in the morning. It sinks into the skin like a dream and provides the perfect base to apply foundation. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 

Do you have any products that you just can't stop buying? If so, get in touch and let me know. 

Jade x 









No comments:

Post a Comment