Tuesday 4 August 2015

Beauty Photo Challenge #2 Favourite Highlighter


Day 2 of the #Beautyphotochallenge calls for, Favourite Highlighter. 

My previous go to highlighter was always the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder, which for the price of £3.00 (sayyy whattt?) is still flippin' amazing! However, when I saw this little beauty it soon became my new firm favourite. In the Sleek MakeUP Highlighter Palette (Precious Metals) you get 3 cream highlights and 1 powder highlight, but you also get a big mirror which, for me, is always a bonus when trying to highlight on the go. 

The shades themselves are beautiful, with some subtle shimmer for a day highlight and a more glittery shimmer for an evening highlight. I must admit, I tend not to reach for the powder highlight in this pallette, but i think that's down to the other 3 highlights being so beautiful. 

Although slightly more expensive than the MUA powder, the Sleek palette retails at £9.99, you do get 4 different highlighters to create a range of looks and I have a feeling that this gorgeous addition to my makeup collection is going to last absolutely ages! 

Do you have a highlighter recoommendation that you just can't live without? If so, get in touch and let me know. 

Jade x 

No comments:

Post a Comment