Sunday 2 August 2015

Beauty Photo Challenge #1 Favourite Lipstick


My aim this month is to take part in the #beautyphotochallenge, which basically means you work your way through a daily list of items, you find said items, take a picture and upload to your Instagram account.

First on the list is, Favourite Lipstick. After much deliberation, I chose the lipstick I have been reaching for more and more recently and that is the Maybelline Superstay 14HR Lipstick in the shade, 260 Always Plum.


Although not a very season appropriate colour right now, it is beautiful and adds a bolder, more glamorous statement to a makeup look. It looks quite matte on the lips and does leave a stain, which means it lasts throughout the day. 

I have a few other shades in this collection and I would definitely recommend that you go and check them out. If you already have some of these beauties in your collection, get in touch and let me know what you think. 

Jade x 

No comments:

Post a Comment